Tuesday, December 21, 2010

Happy Holidays!!


Dear Family, Friends and Colleagues,

Warmest Wishes and Holiday Greetings!

I wanted to take a moment to wish you all a happy holiday. May your family and friends be blessed today and everyday with love, joy and the ability to ride the waves of life with courage and grace.

For my families that I have had the wonderful opportunity to work with, you are my role models and inspiration. I am eternally grateful for having met and worked with you. I am blessed with such an amazing job!

I am a better person for knowing each of you and for having received words of wisdom, encouragement and faith. Though some of us have never met, the Internet has brought us into each others lives; how cool is that?

Happy holidays and in deepest gratitude,
Dena

Dena Ferreira
Certified Birth Doula CD(DONA)
Prenatal and Mommy & Me Yoga Instructor
Personal Trainer
EOL Doula
Rape and DV Advocate
646.982.8611
When in doubt, be of service.
Dena The Doula

No comments:

Post a Comment